Friday, June 30, 2006

SAM: What ARE you guys? And why did you suddenly drop your half-assed
pirate dialect?
PIRATE: We're Buccaneers! We used to have mundane office jobs, working in cubicles with water coolers and coffee cups with clever slogans and those wacky calendars with photos of diseased-looking chimps wearing neckties.
SAM: But you've got hooks and peg legs.
PIRATE: Funny about that.


STOREKEEPER: NOOO. I can't stand it. It's killing me! AARRGH!
SAM: I've never witnessed such mind-numbing horror -- well there was that geriatric, nude-volleyball tournament...


Max: "If I ever get this rich and famous, I want you to shoot me Sam."
Sam: "It'll be my pleasure Max."


SAM: Max, if I start to freeze, I may have to gut you and crawl inside your
body for warmth.
MAX: Please do!


Sam: Aww... It's a cute hypersufflic kitten.
Max: I'll call him mittens cause I think he'd make a fine pair of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home