Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Is this goth bitchy or emo bitchy? hell, I dunno. You're not my real mommy. I hate you! I hate you! Can you spare a buck for the bus? Yes? Buck fifty?

Today for brekkie I had:
  • sweet & sour mystery meat: It's adverteised as pork, it's the consistency of chicken or maybe tuna, and it's the colour of not-meat, even on the inside.
  • mr noodles (whoopa!)
  • an uncorrect medley of corn, zuchinni, tomato, yellow bell pepper, and mushroom. I'm still too wussy to use those hot peppers at a noticable rate.
It's surprisingly delicious. In other news, elec is much more interesting when you aren't forced to study it. Who's shocked? Anyone?

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, June 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really make little sense these days. I chaulk that up to your surroundings. Smeh.

--Dennis

 
At 1:23 AM, June 23, 2006, Blogger Murray said...

the title is a convo I had at the bus stop, if you're curious.

Sidenote: when did radio get so low-brow?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home